- The lighter will not light or flame will not stay lit while inhaling
- Has the device been cleaned recently? If not, please follow cleaning instructions.
- Check to see if fuel has run out. Please see venting and refueling procedure.
- Are you using the recommended butane? If not please vent and refill with approved butane only!
- Be sure to inhale before igniting lighter. Please refer to basic instructions for proper use.
- Make sure Pawl is inserted correctly. See assembly instructions.
- Make sure bowl is inserted correctly, with bowl holes facing lighter. See assembly instructions.
- Lighter may need to be adjusted. See adjustment instructions.
- Mouthpiece is stuck and hard to open
Remove the cover, lighter and pawl and set them aside. Soak the remaining pieces in isopropyl alcohol for 30 minutes or until they can easily be disassembled.
- Ashcatcher is stuck
Remove contents and screen from the bowl. Insert a poker into the bowl hole and dislodge the ashcatcher.